By Melissa Stroud
Save $348 on a three-night escape for two at a 4-star beachfront Maui resort with a "superb location" (Fodor's).
Why we love it
- "If you're looking for a vacation in a beautiful, tranquil spot with a gold-sand beach, here's your place," states Frommer's of the expansive property set on 1,800 acres
- This resort is ranked among the top five Maui hotels on TripAdvisor
- Amenities include two pools, a hot tub, tennis courts and an outdoor play center with activities including shuffleboard, miniature golf, volleyball and bocce ball
- Unlike most surrounding properties, this resort boasts no resort fee with free parking and Internet, a rarity for resorts on the Hawaiian islands
Makena Beach & Golf Resort
5400 Makena Alanui
Kihei, HI 96753
What's included & when
- Through Dec. 19, 2014
- $649 three-night stay with a $100 resort credit per stay
- $1049 five-night stay with a $200 resort credit per stay
- Parking (self and valet) and complimentary in-room Internet
- Room price based on up to two adults and two children
for cheap flights to Maui.
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-321-6284 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Based on double occupancy. Maximum two adults per room. Up to two children 17 years of age and younger are free. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms