By Melissa Stroud
Escape to the Big Island on a three-night getaway at the 4-star Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel or the "World's Best" Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, and save up to 55%.
Why we love it
- The Mauna Kea Beach Hotel was named to "Best in the World" lists by Travel + Leisure and Conde Nast Traveler, and both resorts were named one of the Top 20 Hawaiian Resorts by Conde Nast Traveler Readers in 2013
- Guests can choose between a round of golf for one person at one of the resorts' championship 18-hole courses or a $100 dining credit at the upscale on-site restaurants
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel "enjoys one of the best locations on the Kohala Coast, adjacent to the magnificent white sands of Hapuna Beach" (Frommer's)
- Mauna Kea Beach Hotel -- the "grande dame of Kohala Coast" (Fodor's) -- is on Kauna'oa Beach, which Travel Channel calls "quintessential, picture-postcard Hawaii"
Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel & Mauna Kea Beach Hotel
What's included & when
- Arrive April 21 - July 29, 2014
- $599 three-night stay at Hapuna Beach Prince hotel
- $899 three-night stay at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel
- Upgraded oceanview room for up to two adults and two children
- One round of golf for one person or a $100 resort dining certificate
for cheap flights to Kona. For $79, plan a day adventure at Botanical World with this Local Deal
including a zip-line tour through the rain-forest canopy (reg. $160).
The fine print
Not available on: June 20-30; July 1-5 for Mauna Kea Beach Hotel only. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 866-774-6236 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Based on double occupancy. Up to two children 18 years of age and younger are free with existing bedding. Maximum room occupancy at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel is three people. Parking is an additional $15 per night. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms