By Travelzoo Staff
Get a taste of all Oahu has to offer and save up to 55% on the gate prices to 32 of the island's top attractions with the Go Oahu Card.
Why we love it
- Take as much time as you want to explore the island with passes valid for one to seven days
- Saves up to $5 on current cost of the pass online, plus built-in savings over booking attractions separately
- Includes access to the USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour, Hanauma Bay Snorkel by Kaimana Tours, Oahu Kayaking and more
Voucher must be exchanged for a Go Oahu Card by March 31, 2014
Go Oahu Card
- 1-day pass ... $49.99 adult; $44.99 child
2-day pass ... $94.99 adult; $79.99 child
3-day pass ... $175.49 adult; $148.49 child
- 5-day pass ... $212.49 adult; $182.74 child
7-day pass ... $254.99 adult; $216.74 child
Visit the Go Oahu Card site
for a full list of attractions.
The fine print
Voucher must be exchanged for a Go Oahu Card by March 31, 2014. Passes are valid for the length indicated, beginning with the first day of use. Printed vouchers must be exchanged at Castle Waikiki Shore Resort - Diamond Head Vacations, Maui Divers Jewelry or Beautiville in exchange for a valid pass. Children are ages 3-12.
See all terms