By Travelzoo Staff
OpenTable Diners' Choice award-winning steakhouse Louis Benton recently opened LB's Lounge next door in downtown Grand Rapids. For $29, regularly $60, Travelzoo subscribers receive two social plates and a bottle of wine to share at this new lounge and gastropub.
Why we love it
- LB's Lounge is the latest offering from the award-winning Louis Benton Steakhouse
- For $29, receive a bottle of wine and 2 Social Plates for 2 people
- This more casual setting serves small plates, cocktails and wine in downtown Grand Rapids
- The wine credit can be applied towards any bottle on the wine list
Nov. 16, 2012 - Feb. 16, 2013
77 Monroe Center NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- This deal includes:
- Two Social Plates, such as baked brie, steamed mussels or shrimp cocktail (regularly up to $15 each)
- A bottle of wine, like Cupcake Malbec or Joel Gott Sauvignon Blanc (regularly up to $30)
- The $30 wine credit may be applied toward any bottle on the wine list including Duckhorn's Migration Pinot Noir (regularly $68). This deal is not valid on sparkling wine.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 16, through Feb. 16, 2013. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms