By Travelzoo Staff
The iconic Whitney mansion has been a premier dining destination for more than 25 years, and was just named to Zagat's list of best Detroit restaurants. With this Local Deal, receive an indulgent Seafood Tower with a bottle of Champagne for $135, regularly $250.
Why we love it
- Visit the iconic Whitney mansion this holiday season for an indulgent seafood feast
- Dine on lobster tail, oysters, king crab and more along with a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label
- Seafood Towers are only served in the mansion's third-floor Ghost Bar
- Or for $250, receive the same tower with a bottle of Cuvee Dom Perignon, regularly $375
- This deal can be used by up to 4 people
Oct. 31, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
4421 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48201
- This seafood feast will only be served in the mansion's third-floor Ghost Bar, which originally served as the home's art gallery, and now features live entertainment Tuesday through Saturday.
- The Seafood Tower includes lobster tails, king crab, oysters, chilled shrimp and flaming sambuca shrimp. Share a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Brut Yellow Label Champagne, which receives 90 points from Wine Spectator. For an even more luxurious experience, upgrade to a bottle of Cuvee Dom Perignon for $250, regularly $375 -- this is only $25 more than the cost of the wine alone.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Nov. 3, through Feb. 9, 2013. Seafood Towers will only be served in the Ghost Bar on the mansion's third floor (accessible by stairs only, accommodations can be made upon making reservation). Reservations are required and subject to availability. Reservations must be made 48 hours in advance. Not valid on Sundays. This voucher is valid for up to 4 people. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 20% gratuity and 6% sales tax will be added to the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms