By Travelzoo Staff
In the 2011 Readers Poll, Grand Rapids Magazine reader said the best steak in town can be found at Louis Benton Steakhouse. The downtown steakhouse also picked up four OpenTable Diners' Choice awards, including "Best Service," "Special Occasion" and "Romantic." With this deal for $75, regularly $121, two people will receive a four-course dinner and a bottle of wine any day of the week.
Why we love it
- Visit Louis Benton and try Grand Rapids' best steak (Grand Rapids Magazine) with this Local Deal
- For $75, receive a 4-course meal for 2 including wine, regularly $121
- The steakhouse is a 4-time OpenTable Diners' Choice winner
- Dine on mussels, French onion soup, crab-topped filet mignon and lobster ravioli
- Use the $26 wine credit toward a more expensive bottle
Sept. 23, 2012 - Dec. 21, 2012
Louis Benton Steakhouse
35 Ionia Avenue NW
Grand Rapids, MI
- Travelzoo has negotiated a special dining experience that gives subscribers the chance to try nearly everything on the menu. Select:
- Two soups or salads, like Greek or Caesar salad, or French onion soup (up to $6 each)
- An appetizer to share, such as Thai rock shrimp with lemongrass aioli, or blackened steak bruschetta with black truffle and basil crisps (up to $11)
- Two entrees with sides, including crab-crusted walleye with a Parmesan and chive potato cake, or filet oscar topped with Maryland blue crab and served with bearnaise sauce (up to $32 each)
- A shared dessert, like New York cheesecake or homemade ice cream and sorbet (regularly up to $8)
- A bottle of wine (regularly up to $26), or apply the value of the wine toward a bottle of greater value
- This extravagant dinner is perfect for an upcoming anniversary or birthday celebration. Vouchers are valid into December.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Sept. 24, through Dec. 21, 2012. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms