By Eddy Rivera
Grand Rapids Public Museum earns a 4.5-star rating from more than 125 TripAdvisor reviews. Save half off on admission and carousel tickets.
Why we love it
- The Van Andel Museum Center features views of the downtown skyline
- Stroll through a full-scale detailed recreation of an 1890s Grand Rapids street in one exhibit
- Ride on a 1928 Spillman Carousel -- made up of 44 horses, two chariots and six animals
- Earns a 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
Dec. 5, 2013 - Jan. 10, 2014; blackout dates apply
Grand Rapids Public Museum
272 Pearl Street NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- $9 (reg. $18) for two general admission tickets and two carousel tickets
Exhibits include "Anishinabek: The People of This Place," "Collecting A-Z," "Habitats," "Newcomers: The People of This Place" and "Streets of Old Grand Rapids"
Note: Subscribers may pay an additional charge for admission to the "Dinosaurs Unearthed" exhibition.
The fine print
Not valid for "Night at Your Museum" on Dec. 27. Children aged 3-18 are regularly $3 each, and children 2 and under are free. Subscribers may pay an additional charge for admission to the "Dinosaurs Unearthed" exhibition (paid directly to the merchant). Valid during merchant's operating hours. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Valid for two people. Limit three purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms