By Mark Fredenburg
Situated among acres of rolling woodlands, lakes and streams, Outback Guest Ranch in Stanwood is an ideal setting for a fall adventure.
Why we love it
- Past Travelzoo guests report, "the ride was beautiful" and "great homemade food"
- Extras like warm wraps in the wagon, candlelit dining room and mugs of warm cider
- Less than an hour north of Grand Rapids
- This offer is only available to Travelzoo subscribers
Sept. 17, 2013 - Nov. 13, 2013
Outback Guest Ranch
12600 Buchanan Rd.
Stanwood, MI 49346
- For $29 (reg. $58), take a horse-drawn wagon ride for one plus dinner back at the lodge
Save even more by buying a voucher for two people -- $55 (reg. $116)
Wagon travels through Michigan woodland offering glimpses of fall foliage and wildlife
Dinner includes chicken, butter biscuits, rancher slaw salad, ranch potatoes, apple-pie cake and apple cider
The fine print
Trail rides must leave the ranch before 7 p.m. Minimum two people per wagon; maximum of eight people. Reservations required; subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Subject to weather conditions. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. Please tip on the full value.
See all terms