By Metra Farrari
For $99 per night, stay at a newly renovated, downtown riverfront hotel, centrally located to explore the city that put the world on wheels.
Why we love it
- Attend the North American Auto Show (Jan. 13-26) at the Cobo Center, or catch a Detroit Red Wings game at Joe Louis Arena, both a short walk from the Crowne Plaza Detroit
- Head four blocks to Campus Martius Park for ice skating around the 60-foot Holiday Tree
- Detroit's elevated tram, The People Mover, makes exploring neighborhoods like Greektown accessible, especially during winter
- The on-site Jefferson House -- a newly opened "stunning" restaurant (The Detroit News) -- serves breakfast, lunch and dinner using seasonal and local ingredients
Crowne Plaza Detroit Downtown Riverfront
2 Washington Blvd
Detroit, MI 48226
Tel: 313-965-0200, option 4
What's included & when
- Daily through May 1
- $99 per night in an Executive Room
$139 per night in a larger Queen Wet Bar Suite
- Made-to-order breakfast for two at The Jefferson House, including two nonalcoholic beverages
Queen Wet Bar Suites can sleep up to four people at no additional cost and feature a separate living room with French doors and a wet bar
Our team has negotiated great deals on meals at top restaurants
and exciting activities
in the Detroit area.
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 313-965-0200 and select option 4, to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Not available on: Dec. 31; Jan. 12-14; April 6-10. Based on double occupancy. Up to two people can occupy a King or Queen Executive Room; up to four people can occupy a Double Executive Room at no additional cost. Up to 4fourpeople can occupy a Queen Wet Bar Suite with no additional cost. Parking is an additional $25 per night. This hotel is pet-friendly. Please click here to review the hotel’s pet policy. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms