By Travelzoo Staff
Rock out with Fort Worth Symphony this month with half-off tickets to Concerts in the Garden. Lawn seats are only $10 (reg. $20) for the upcoming shows at Fort Worth Botanic Gardens, featuring fireworks every night.
Why we love it
- Concerts in the Garden's lineup includes the hits of Broadway, the Rolling Stones and Woodstock
- Lawn tickets are $10 (reg. $20) for shows June 14, June 22, June 29 and July 5
- Bring a picnic and stay for the fireworks after the show
June 7, 2013 - July 5, 2013
Concerts in the Garden
- Picnic on the lawn for the following 8:15 performances:
- Green River Ordinance -- Friday, June 14
- The popular local band will perform radio hits "Rise Up" and "Heart of Me"
- "Music of Woodstock" -- Saturday, June 22
- Featuring the music of the Who, Janis Joplin and more backed by full orchestra
- "Broadway A to Z" -- Saturday, June 29
- Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra performs Broadway classics from "Mamma Mia," "Les Miserables," "Chicago" and "Wicked"
- "Music of the Rolling Stones" -- Friday, July 5
- Featuring the hits of the Rolling Stones such as "Get Off of My Cloud," "Paint It Black" and more, backed by the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Vouchers can be redeemed on the night of the concert by presenting voucher at gate when entering the venue. Food and beverages are allowed to be brought into the Lawn area. Tables taller than an ice chest are not permitted on the lawn area.