By Kristin Viola
Naples Zoo is home to the "rarest tigers in America and the largest black bear exhibit at an accredited zoo east of the Mississippi" (Frommer's).
Why we love it
- Hand-feed a herd of giraffes, board a primate cruise and see cheetahs and leopards
- Also check out other rare species like honey badgers, striped hyenas and fosas
- "The lush 44-acre zoo got its start as a botanical garden in 1919" (Fodor's)
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and 4 stars on Yelp
May 25, 2014 - Nov. 10, 2014
Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens
1590 Goodlette-Frank Rd
Naples, FL 34102
- $23.99 for a one-year individual membership to Naples Zoo (reg. $34.95)
- $79.99 for a one-year family membership, good for two adults and all children up to age 21 in their household (reg. $159.95)
- Or $79.99 for a one-year grandparent membership, good for two adults and all grandchildren up to age 21 in their household (reg. $159.95)
- Membership comes with a 20% discount on select items at the zoo gift shop, and 10% discount on food/beverages at Wynn's Cafe, plus savings for guests when they visit with you
- Note: Family/grandparent membership offer not valid for Collier County residents since they already receive discounted family/grandparent memberships.
The fine print
Redeem starting May 25, 2014; valid during merchant's operating hours. Present voucher at admission booth upon arrival at first visit in exchange for a membership card (you will need to fill out a membership form). Present membership card at subsequent visits. MUST ACTIVATE WITHIN FOUR MONTHS OF PURCHASE; MEMBERSHIP EXPIRES ONE YEAR FROM ACTIVATION DATE. Children under three years of age are free. Limit one per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas day. Family or grandparent membership offer is not valid for Collier County residents since they already receive discounted family/grandparent memberships.
See all terms