By Allison Friendly
Visit a boutique waterfront hotel in Naples that keeps guests "happily ensconced, with no real reason to leave" (Frommer's) with a deal that saves more than 45%.
Why we love it
- This Bayfront Inn 5th Ave deal is loaded with extras like a dining credit, cocktails and more
- Unwind by the pool with a tropical drink, or head to the beaches of Naples, one mile away
- Located steps from bustling 5th Avenue, the hotel is set amid Naples' thoroughfare of ritzy boutiques, gourmet eateries and high-end galleries overlooking the bay
- The hotel also features a marina where guests can take advantage of charter services
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave
1221 5th Avenue S.
Naples, FL 34102
What's included & when
- Through Jan. 31, 2014; blackout dates apply
- $99 per night, Sundays-Thursdays in a city-view room or $119 for a room with bay views
- Add $20 nightly for weekend stays, respectively
- $25 dining credit to Bambu Tropical Bar & Grille
- Two cocktails (reg. $15)
- Includes parking for one car and Wi-Fi access
- Purchase multiple vouchers for a longer stay and receive all the extras daily
The hotel is 34 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport. Visit Fly.com
for cheap flights to Fort Myers.
The fine print
Update: The following dates are now sold out: Jan. 2-4, 17-18, 24-25, 31. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 239-649-5800 or 800-382-7941 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates, or email email@example.com to confirm availability. Not available on: Nov. 8-9; Dec. 27-31; Jan. 1. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Note: The hotel will be undergoing renovations on the first floor South side of the building, and this is expected to have a minimal impact on guests.
See all terms