By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to a boutique waterfront hotel in Naples that keeps guests "happily ensconced, with no real reason to leave" (Frommer's). The Bayfront Inn 5th Ave pairs an overnight stay with a $25 dining credit, two cocktails and parking for $99 per night.
Why we love it
- Stay in a room with city views through Nov. 15, or opt for a room with bay views for $119 nightly. For $20 more per night, add on a one-hour kayak rental or bike rental for two (reg. $35).
- Unwind by the pool and enjoy a tropical drink, or head to the beaches of Naples, one mile away. The hotel also features a marina where guests can take advantage of charter services.
- Located steps from bustling 5th Avenue, the hotel is set amid Naples' thoroughfare of ritzy boutiques, gourmet eateries and high-end galleries overlooking the bay.
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave
1221 5th Avenue S.
Naples, FL 34102
What's included & when
- July 9, 2013 - Nov. 15, 2013
- Naples retreat for 2 at the upscale Bayfront Inn 5th Ave for more than 45% off
- $99 per night in a room with city views or $119 for a room with bay views
- $25 dining credit to Bambu Tropical Grille and 2 welcome cocktails (reg. $15)
- Travel through Nov. 15, including weekends
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights and receive all the extras daily
Getting there: The hotel is 34 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to Fort Myers.
The fine print
Update: This hotel is currently experiencing high call volumes. If you receive a busy signal, please wait a few minutes and call again.
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 239-649-5800 or 800-382-7941 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates, or email
email@example.com to confirm availability. Reservations for water activities are suggested and can be made by calling Bayfront Watersports Rentals at 239-465-0223. Not available on: Aug. 30-31; Sept. 1. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details. Note:
The hotel will be undergoing renovations through August; all renovations will be on the first floor South side and will not impact guests.
See all terms