By Travelzoo Staff
Head to a central Florida resort that provides the ideal setting for a fun-filled retreat with a deal that saves 50% on current rates. Visit Mission Inn Resort & Club through September, including weekends.
Why we love it
- After checking into a Standard Room with this $99-per-night offer, Travelzoo guests can use two bicycles to explore the grounds and local area. Upgrades to a Deluxe Club Suite, with separate sitting area, are $20 more nightly.
- The resort boasts a number of on-site activities like golf, tennis, cycling, swimming and volleyball; there is also a trap and skeet range and historical and eco-adventure trails for hiking. With this deal, get buy one, get one free rounds of golf ($60 a round) and tennis court time ($25 per hour). Reduced-price marina boat rentals are also available.
- For a more relaxed getaway, the resort features a full-service spa, heated pool and hydro-spa. Guests will receive buy one, get one free spa treatments including manicures/pedicures, Island Oil Facials and Amazing Figi Massages (ranging from $150-$265).
- For those looking to explore the local area, Lakeridge Winery is in nearby Clermont as is Presidents Hall of Fame -- a replica of the White House featuring life-sized wax figures of the U.S. presidents. Mount Dora is a destination for antiquing, and canoeing fans can head to Juniper and Wekiva Springs. The resort is 35 minutes from Orlando.
Mission Inn Resort & Club
10400 County Road 48
Howey-in-the-Hills, FL 34737
What's included & when
- June 9, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- Florida getaway for 2 at the Mission Inn Resort & Club at 50% off
- $99 per night in a Standard Room (reg. $179)
- $119 per night in a larger, Deluxe Club Suite
- Complimentary use of 2 bicycles (reg. $20)
- Waived $12 daily resort fee
- Travel through September
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-874-9053 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 31; June 1, 7, 21-22; July 5. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms