By Travelzoo Staff
Known for its stunning water views, Caribbean vibe and prime downtown location, a boutique Naples hotel that gives guests “no real reason to leave” (according to Frommer's) offers an exclusive deal trimming more than 45% off regular rates. The Bayfront Inn 5th Ave -- called "a treasure" and "outstanding" by TripAdvisor reviewers -- pairs an overnight stay with a $25 dining credit, two cocktails and parking for $99 per night.
Why we love it
- Check in to a room with view city views, daily May-September. For $20 more per night, add on a one-hour kayak rental or bike rental for two (reg. $35).
- Spend the day lounging by the pool or head to the beautiful beaches of Naples, one mile from the hotel, where chairs and towels are available for use. As an additional perk, wireless Internet access is free.
- Cash in the $25 dining credit at the waterfront Bambu Tropical Bar & Grille, which boasts sweeping views of Naples Bay and the marina along with all-day alfresco dining.
- The hotel features a heated pool and waterfall, afternoon tea and cookies, and a 12-slip marina where guests can dock their own boat or take advantage of charter services and boat rentals.
- Located steps from bustling 5th Avenue, the hotel is set amid Naples' thoroughfare of ritzy boutiques, gourmet eateries and high-end galleries overlooking the bay.
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave
1221 5th Avenue S.
Naples, FL 34102
What's included & when
- April 22, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- Naples retreat for 2 at the upscale Bayfront Inn 5th Ave for more than 45% off
- $99 per night in a room with city views or $119 for a room with bay views
- $25 dining credit to Bambu Tropical Grille and 2 welcome cocktails (reg. $15)
- Travel May-September, including weekends
- For $20 more per night, add on a 1-hour kayak rental or bike rental for 2
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights and receive all the extras daily
- Flights to Fort Myers start at $172* roundtrip, including tax, on Fly.com
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-382-7941 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 24-26; July 5-6; Aug. 30-31; Sept. 1. Reservations for water activities are suggested and can be made by calling Bayfront Watersports Rentals at 239-465-0223. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions. Note: The hotel will be undergoing renovations to its fitness center, restaurant and meeting rooms from June-August; all renovations will be on the first floor and will not impact guests.
See all terms