By Travelzoo Staff
Take in sweeping views of the countryside and State House while dining at the members-only, 25th-floor Capital City Club.
Why we love it
- Dinner for two at an invitation-only club
- Travelzoo subscribers give an overall 96% positive rating
- They praise the "fabulous" food and "impeccable service"
- The Capitol Center is the second-tallest building in the state
Aug. 29, 2013 - Nov. 22, 2013; Wednesday-Saturday
Capital City Club
1201 Main St.
Columbia, SC 29201
- For $69, two people can choose three courses from the full menu
- Any two appetizers, such as the shrimp gazpacho ($13) and the spinach and goat cheese salad with green apple vinaigrette ($7)
- Any two entrees, like the petite filet ($32) and the rainbow trout and crab ($26)
- Any two desserts, including the vanilla creme brulee and key lime mango cheesecake
Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $129 -- a little more than $32 per person
Also receive 25% off your next meal (food only) at the club, valid for up to two months after redemption
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Dinner is served Wednesday-Saturday. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on the full value of the check before any credits, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends.
See all terms