By Travelzoo Staff
Look out over the countryside and State House while dining at the members-only Capital City Club. Perched on the 25th floor of the Capitol Center -- the second-tallest building in the state -- Travelzoo subscribers can dine at this 24-year-old club with a $69 three-course dinner for two. After visiting, 92% of our subscribers recommend dining here.
Why we love it
- Dine at this invitation-only club without the membership
- Take in city views from atop the Capitol Center
- Choose any 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts
- Get a dinner for 4 for a little more than $32 per person
May 29, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
Capital City Club
1201 Main St.
Columbia, SC 29201
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as the jumbo shrimp cocktail ($12) and the martini of lump crab ($12)
- Any two entrees, like the filet mignon ($51.50); and the sauteed scallops ($43)
- Any two desserts, including the vanilla creme brulee and key-lime mango cheesecake
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $129 -- a little more than $32 per person (less than the cost of an entree).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, May 31, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms