By Travelzoo Staff
Get behind the wheel of a supercar like the new Corvette that Wired called "the best sports car Chevrolet — maybe America — has made in 50 years."
Why we love it
- Choose from a Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari F430, Porsche 911 or Corvette C7 Stingray
- Drives take place on true road courses, not in parking lots
- Take three high-speed laps around 14 turns at the Carolina Motorsports Speedway
- Drivers can hit the gas on the track's 1800-foot straightaway
- All vehicles are automatics -- don't worry about shifting gears, just strap in and drive
March 21, 2014 - March 23, 2014
Carolina Motorsports Park
3662 Kershaw Hwy.
Kershaw, SC 29067
- For $99 (reg. $239), ride along in one supercar with an Xtreme driver at the wheel
For $129 (reg. $239), drive three laps in one of Xtreme's supercars
For $239 (reg. $478), drive two different cars for three laps each, or two people can take three laps apiece
Drives start with instruction on how to get the best response from these top vehicles
Then you'll hit the track alongside an Xtreme instructor, who'll show you how to drive efficiently while you whip around the racetrack
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Book early to ensure maximum vehicle availability. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. To reserve, visit this page and follow voucher instructions. Liability insurance is required for all drivers, and requires an additional fee; insurance not necessary for ride-alongs. Must be 18 years old or older to drive; must be 10 years old or older to ride along. No one under 10 years old will be allowed to participate. Events take place in rain or shine; but if track conditions are determined to be unsafe events may be cancelled and rescheduled. In the event of a weather cancellation, Xtreme Xperience will reschedule your reservation for another time or issue a refund. Available dates are subject to level of participation.
See all terms