By Travelzoo Staff
Burwell's Stone Fire Grill creates "diverse, yet refined" seasonal dishes "cooked over a 1,400 degree wood fire or 700 degree stone" (Charleston City Paper). Housed in an "impressive" 19th-century building, this modern steakhouse features farm-to-table cuisine crafted with certified all-natural, humane ingredients. For $69, two can dine Sunday-Thursday; visit Friday or Saturday for $79.
Why we love it
- 2 diners can choose 3 courses with full range of the menu
- 4-star ratings from OpenTable, Yelp and TripAdvisor users
- "Modern takes on Lowcountry classics" (Eater Charleston)
- For $69, dine Sunday-Thursday; for $79, dine Friday or Saturday
Aug. 5, 2013 - Jan. 7, 2014
Burwell's Stone Fire Grill
14 N Market St.
Charleston, SC 29401
- Choose three courses from the menu:
- Any shared appetizer, like the cedar planked crab cake or the Beef 101 tasting -- seared table-side on 700-degree lava stones
- Any two salads, including the classic Caesar or the signature salad with fresh vegetables and blue cheese
- Any two entrees, such as the "Surf & Turf" with lobster tail and ribeye, the shrimp and grits with candied bacon or a 12-ounce prime NY strip steak; accompanied by any two sides like the truffle mac 'n' cheese or garlic seared edamame
- Arrive early and sip a cocktail on the rooftop deck, adorned with twinkling lights and plush couches, perfect for a romantic date night or an evening out with friends.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Aug. 6, through Jan. 6, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; an automatic gratuity of 15% based on the full price of the check will be added. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms