By Travelzoo Staff
Climb aboard a 43-foot sailing yacht for a two-hour cruise with Adventures in Sailing, with an opportunity to watch the sun set. For up to 72% off the regular price, Travelzoo subscribers can sail through the waters of Charleston Harbor.
Why we love it
- Watch the sun set on a 2-hour cruise in Charleston Harbor
- Pack a cooler; trips are BYOB
- Catch a glimpse of Castle Pinckney and Fort Sumter
- For $289, rent the entire boat and take a private cruise
July 24, 2013 - Jan. 26, 2014
Adventures in Sailing
20 Patriot's Point Road
F-Dock Slip 38
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
- With this Local Deal, join captains Mike and Michele Spanos and take in historic sites like The Battery, Castle Pinckney and Fort Sumter. Choose from the following options:
- For $55 (reg. $175), take a semi-private cruise for one
- For $99 (reg. $350), take a semi-private cruise for two
- For $289 (reg. $1,050), take a private cruise for six
- Trips run twice a day Monday-Wednesday and Friday-Saturday (3-5 p.m. and 6:30-8:30 p.m.), and once a day on Sunday (3-5 p.m). The boat departs from the Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 26, through Jan. 26, 2014. Reservations required. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Cruises are subject to availability and are weather permitting. Limit 1 voucher purchases per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms