By Travelzoo Staff
Set sail on the waters of the Charleston Harbor on a two-hour cruise with this Local Deal from Charleston Sailing Academy. For $95, regularly $190, Travelzoo subscribers have the opportunity to take a semiprivate cruise for two. Have the whole boat to yourself and reserve a private sail for up to 6 people for $285, regularly $570.
Why we love it
- Save 50% on a semiprivate chartered boat cruise for 2 on Charleston Harbor
- Cruises last 2 hours and are BYOB; pack a cooler for the ride
- Step aboard a 40- to 43-foot Beneteau and take in the panoramic views
- Subscribers can book a private trip for up to 6 people for $285
- For $47, learn to sail with a 3-hour introductory lesson from a certified instructor
March 5, 2013 - Sept. 7, 2013
Charleston Sailing Academy
24 Patriots Point Rd.
Mt. Pleasant, SC
- Trips depart from Mt. Pleasant aboard a 40- to 43-foot Beneteau sailboat. Cruises are BYOB; pack a cooler to enjoy drinks during the sail while passing by Charleston's historic forts along the harbor.
- Or for $47 per person, regularly $95, take a three-hour introductory sailing lesson with one of Charleston Sailing Academy's U.S. Sailing-certified instructors. Classes are taught aboard a 26-foot Colgate sailboat. During the lesson, students can steer and handle sails, learn about tides and currents, and navigate the boat back to the dock. This deal also includes a 10% discount toward your second class.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 8, through Sept. 7, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Call in advance for availability. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. For $95 deal, a minimum of 4 people is required for boats to sail for the deal. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 12 years old or older to participate in lesson. Subject to weather conditions. Must sign waiver. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional 2 vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms