By Erin Oliveri
Save 50% at Surfside Beach Resort and trade in the high-rises of Myrtle Beach for a town filled with "beach houses, cottages, and peaceful views” (Fodor’s).
Why we love it
- Surfside Beach -- nicknamed “The Family Beach” -- is a quiet alternative for those looking to escape the neighboring crowds and mega-resorts
- Explore two miles of beaches, plus festivals throughout the year on Surfside Pier
- Features an outdoor pool and beach bar with an oceanfront deck
- Amusement parks, golf courses and restaurants of Myrtle Beach are a 15-minute drive
Surfside Beach Resort
15 S Ocean Blvd.
Surfside, SC 29575
What's included & when
- Through Feb. 28 (rate changes within travel period)
- $99 for two nights, daily November-February
$119 for two nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals in September and daily in October
$159 for two nights, Thursday-Saturday arrivals through September
Accommodations for up to four guests in an upgraded room with two queen beds and a private balcony with ocean views
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-533-7599 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 4-5. A resort fee of $7 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms