By Erin Oliveri
Charleston beckons visitors to revel in its Southern charm with "fragrant jasmine courtyard gardens, antebellum mansions and warm hospitality," says Frommer’s. This exclusive deal saves visitors 50%.
Why we love it
- Charleston was ranked the Friendliest City in the U.S. by Conde Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Survey and the Top City in the U.S. in Travel + Leisure's 2013 World’s Best Awards
- Hotel features an outdoor heated pool
- Within a 20-minute walk, guests can find themselves at the lively shops of King Street, the South Carolina Aquarium or the College of Charleston campus
- The hotel was awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2013
- Kids 12 and under eat free on site
Holiday Inn Charleston Historic Downtown
425 Meeting Street
Charleston, SC 29403
What's included & when
- Through Sept. 30 and Nov. 3 - Dec. 26
- $99 per night, Sundays-Thursdays (Update: stays now through Sept. 28 are sold out)
Valet parking ($16 value)
20% off food and beverage
Charleston Restaurant Week runs through Sept. 15. Visitors can sample local cuisine with three-course meals ranging from $20-$40.
The fine print
Update: Due to popularity, all dates now through Sept. 28 are sold out. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo and use the booking link in the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms