By Travelzoo Staff
"With its antebellum mansions, streets shaded by mossy oaks, soft sea breezes and gracious residents," the coastal town of Beaufort, SC, is praised by Fodor's as "one of the South's most beautiful cities." Relax on one of the wraparound porches of The Beaufort Inn, where this deal for two saves more than 35%.
Why we love it
- Spend the evening on a picturesque trot through town on a horse-and-carriage ride
- Facing the gardens are several historic cottages, where guests choose from accommodations with private verandas and claw-foot tubs; some feature decorative fireplaces and separate sitting areas
- This town has offered up its cobbled lanes and rambling estates to the cameras for films like "Forrest Gump" and "The Prince of Tides"
The Beaufort Inn
809 Port Republic Street
Beaufort, SC 29902
What's included & when
- Through September
- $179 per night, Sundays-Thursdays
- Welcome bottle of wine and box of chocolates (reg. $30)
- Daily hot buffet breakfast and afternoon tea with pastries
- Carriage ride tour through historic downtown
- $299 for 2 nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 888-522-0250 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms