By Travelzoo Staff
Southern hospitality instantly greets guests in Charleston, recently ranked the "Friendliest City in the U.S." by Conde Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Survey. Relax at the Kings Courtyard Inn with this exclusive Travelzoo deal, which shaves nearly 60% off current rates.
Why we love it
- For $119 per night, check in Sundays-Thursdays through Sept. 11 or Nov. 11 - Dec. 23. All guests receive daily continental breakfast and Wi-Fi. The hotel hosts nightly wine and cheese receptions along with sherry tastings, a nod to Charleston tradition.
- The Antebellum-style inn, built by Colonel Charles Blum in 1853, boasts the perfect location for sightseeing. Fodor's says "everyone starts a tour of Charleston in downtown's famous Historic District," where there are "nearly 2,000 historic homes and buildings."
- Spend time strolling around King Street and nearby Charleston Place, renowned for their upscale shops and antique stores. Hop in a horse-drawn carriage and revel in the deep history of "one of the South's most gracious cities" (Frommer's).
Kings Courtyard Inn
198 King Street
Charleston, SC 29401
What's included & when
- Aug. 1, 2013 - Dec. 23, 2013
- Escape to Charleston -- the "Friendliest City in the U.S." -- for nearly 60% off
- $119 per night at Kings Courtyard Inn
- Guests receive continental breakfast and Wi-Fi
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays through Sept. 11 or Nov. 11 - Dec. 23
Dine on a three course steakhouse dinner for two at nearby Burwell’s Stone Fire Grill for $69, with this local deal
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then use the booking link in the voucher or call the hotel directly at 1-800-845-6119 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 1. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms