By Travelzoo Staff
Just across the harbor from the Charleston historic district sits the Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina, called "Mount Pleasant's finest hotel" by Fodor's. The hotel's waterside setting offers a maritime panorama of sailboats drifting in and out of the marina and the dramatic span of the Cooper River bridge -- the largest cable stay bridge in North America. Travelzoo readers can take it all in with this exclusive deal that trims nearly 50% off current prices.
Why we love it
- Arrive Sundays-Wednesdays through March 27 for a two-night stay for two guests for $219 (reg. $358), and receive daily hot breakfast (reg. $70).
- We've reserved some of the top rooms at the hotel. Guests check into Deluxe rooms that are wrapped in cheery colors and nautical accents. These rooms overlooks the marina and have either a private balcony or a fireplace.
- The luxury travel guide Conde Nast Johansens praises the resort's "unique blend of Low Country culture, downtown revelry and resort-style pampering," and recommends its "full-service marina and stunning championship golf course that meanders along the Atlantic coast." Guests can relax in the sun on the pool deck, have an oyster roast on the private beach, or hop on a water taxi in the marina for a breezy 10-minute whisk across the water into the heart of the historic district.
Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina
20 Patriots Point Road
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
What's included & when
- Feb. 4, 2013 - March 27, 2013
- A retreat for 2 to the Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina, the "finest hotel" across the harbor from Charleston's historic district
$219 for a 2-night, arrive Sundays-Wednesdays (reg. $358)
Stay in either a Deluxe 2 Queen Maritime View with Balcony or Deluxe 1 King Maritime View with Fireplace
Daily hot breakfast for 2 (reg. $70)
Travel through March 27
The fine print
With this deal, you don't have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina directly at 888-856-0028 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. A resort fee of $12 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms