By Travelzoo Staff
Set on 11 acres of beachfront landscape, the Sonesta Resort on Hilton Head Island offers an exclusive $89 deal to Travelzoo readers. Save nearly 55% on current rates at this AAA 4-Diamond resort, where lush gardens and patios overlook the Atlantic.
Why we love it
- Warm, salty breezes waft ashore during your stay, Sundays-Thursdays through Nov. 28 (reg. $179). It's only $10 more to book a Friday or Saturday night, a rare discount at this popular resort destination.
- Spacious rooms have sleeper sofas and private balconies. Make the most of that balcony by upgrading for $20 more per night to a room with views of the resort's tropical gardens. With this deal, the resort is also waiving the daily resort fee (reg. $13), which means guests receive free parking, high-speed Internet access, morning newspaper delivery, and access to the outdoor swimming pool.
- There is also a sundeck for catching the rays that linger longer on this island, as well as a beach club and restaurant. Guests can rent bicycles for pedaling through the surrounding Shipyard Plantation development, which has a racquet club with clay courts and 27 holes sprinkled among golf courses that rise up over the marshes amid palmettos and magnolias.
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island
130 Shipyard Drive
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
What's included & when
- Sept. 17, 2012 - Nov. 28, 2012
- An oceanside escape at the beachfront AAA 4-Diamond Sonesta Resort on Hilton Head Island, S.C., at nearly 55% off regular pricing
- $89 for a 1-night stay in a Superior room, Sundays-Thursdays (reg. $179)
- $99 for a 1-night stay in a Superior room, Fridays-Saturdays (reg. $189)
- Add $20 to either rate to upgrade to a Deluxe room with views of the tropical gardens
- Waived $13 daily resort fee, which covers parking, high-speed Internet access, morning newspaper delivery and pool access
- Travel through Nov. 28
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 843-842-2400 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 7-17. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms