By Joshua Heller
Daily stresses slip away at this carefree oceanfront inn, where guests save more than 45% on current rates.
Why we love it
- Frommer's notes that Pawleys Island is one of the South's most historic vacation destinations, with former patrons such as George Washington, Winston Churchill and Franklin Roosevelt
- Get the best of both worlds: Enjoy the peacefulness of the island, or take a 15-minute drive to Myrtle Beach
- Travel into June, when warmer weather is prevalent
- Guests are upgraded to oceanfront tower rooms at The Oceanfront Litchfield Inn
The Oceanfront Litchfield Inn
1 Norris Dr
Pawleys Island, SC 29585
Tel: (843) 237-4211
What's included & when
- April 20, 2014 - June 11, 2014
- $179 for two nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals, April 20 - June 11
- $249 for two nights, Thursday-Saturday arrivals, April 24 - June 7
- Accommodations for up to four guests in an oceanfront tower room with one or two beds
Travelzoo VIPs can find more than 500 hotels worldwide
with free extras, any day of the year.
The fine print
Not available on: May 23-30. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 843-237-4211 to reserve your dates. Maximum occupancy is four people in a room at no additional charge. This hotel is not pet-friendly. A resort fee/destination fee of $7 per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. This fee covers breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is highly encouraged.
See all terms