By Joshua Heller
Located on the beach in South Carolina's Isle of Palms, this oceanfront hotel offers sand, sun and surf with a deal that saves more than 40% through spring.
Why we love it
- Guests are upgraded to Coastal Rooms, which offer an angled view of the beach and the ocean, and include a private, furnished balcony
- The Palms Oceanfront Hotel is a 25-minute drive to Charleston and a 10-minute drive to either Mt. Pleasant or Sullivan's Island
The Palms Oceanfront Hotel
1126 Ocean Blvd
Isle of Palms, SC 29451
What's included & when
- March 10, 2014 - April 30, 2014
- $99 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, March 16 - April 30
- Accommodations in a Coastal Room for two
- Complimentary continental breakfast
The fine print
Not available on: April 7-10, 16-17. Update: Weekend stays are no longer available. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then use the link in the voucher to reserve your dates. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Parking is $6 per day. Based on double occupancy. Up to two additional guests can stay at no additional charge. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is highly encouraged.
See all terms