By Travelzoo Staff
See the city from 21 floors up while dining at the members-only Capital City Club with this exclusive Local Deal.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo visitors describe the experience as an "enjoyable evening"
- Get full reign of the seasonal menu, featuring seafood and steak
- Get 360-degree views of the skyline
Aug. 29, 2013 - Nov. 22, 2013; Thursday - Saturday
Capital City Club
201 Monroe St.
Montgomery, AL 36104
- For $59, dinner includes any dishes from the full menu
- Any two appetizers, such as the lobster roll ($15.75) and grilled quail ($12)
- Any two entrees, like crab cakes with wilted arugula and sweet corn relish ($30); and garlic peppercorn NY strip with Parmesan butter, grilled asparagus and pommes Anna ($29.50)
- Any two desserts from a selection that changes nightly
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $109 -- that's just over $27 per person
- Also receive 25% off your next meal (food only) at the club, valid for up to two months after redemption
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Dinner is served Thursday-Saturday. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends.
See all terms