By Travelzoo Staff
Stepping Stones Museum for Children is “perfect for your little ones” with its “vast, ever-changing play and learning space for the 10 and under crowd” (CBS New York). Also rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and Yelp, it cuts the cost of admission in half. For $15, get two adult and/or children tickets; or for $29 get four tickets and save even more.
Why we love it
- Interactive exhibits are designed for different age groups
- Get 2-for-1 admission or a family of 4 can save more
- Located in historic Mathews Park
June 26, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Stepping Stones Museum for Children
303 West Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06850
- This museum combines play and education through various hands-on exhibits, Tot Town®, Energy Lab®, Healthyville®, Build It! and the special exhibit Dinosaur Revolution. Visitors also enjoy special programs and activities, the Multimedia Gallery, Celebration Courtyard, Community Gardens, cafe and museum store.
- The museum offers free parking.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, June 28, through Oct. 31, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as a gift. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms