By Travelzoo Staff
Glide through the trees in Hyde Park during this zip-lining adventure rated 5 stars on both TripAdvisor and Yelp. For $99 for two, strap onto eight different lines for an adrenaline rush and stunning canopy views. This tour lasts up to three hours, and the deal is valid on any tours valued at $99 per person or less Monday through Friday.
Why we love it
- Look out over the trees in Hyde Park from a zip line
- This experience is half off the regular rate
- Rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor and Yelp
June 20, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Big Bear Ziplines
817 Violet Avenue Route 9G
Hyde Park, NY 12538
- After a how-to and shuttle ride to the first line, you'll hit your first zip line and continue through 50 acres of land before the tour is complete.
- A limited number of single-person vouchers are also available for $45 each -- buy early to secure the best savings.
- For more information on the tour, click here.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, June 24, through Oct. 31, 2013. Valid for any tour time Monday-Friday. Do not book online. Not valid on zombie zip-lining tours. Reservations are required. Limit 4 voucher purchases per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Not valid on major holidays. Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied on the tour by an adult at least 18 years of age. Must weigh between 80-250 lbs. Proper attire required, including closed-toe shoes. For more information on zip-lining policies, please visit www.bigbearziplines.com/policies. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms