By Erin Oliveri
Get a head start on holiday shopping at one of the largest malls in the country or cheer on the Syracuse Orange with a deal saving nearly 50%.
Why we love it
- DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse is less than 15 minutes from downtown and the sprawling campus of Syracuse University
- Frommer's dubs the city "the principal eastern gateway to the Finger Lakes"
- Destiny USA, which boasts six stories and is the sixth largest mall in America, is less than a 10-minute drive away
- Grab a slab at Dinosaur Bar-B-Que and a pint at Empire Brewing Company, only 15 minutes away, or take a day trip to see Lake Ontario, 45 minutes away
- The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to Syracuse Hancock International Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse
6301 Carrier Pkwy
East Syracuse, NY 13057
What's included & when
- Through February; blackout dates apply
- $99 per night with a $20 dining credit, which can be used for room service or at the on-site bar and grill
- $189 for two nights with a $40 dining credit per stay
- Up to four guests can stay in a room with two double beds
- All guests receive free Wi-Fi
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then use the booking link in the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Not available on: Nov. 7, 13, 15, 19-20; Dec. 10-11, 31; Jan. 11, 14-15; Feb. 19, 21-22. Up to 4 people can stay in a room with two double beds or 2 in a room with a king bed. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms