By Travelzoo Staff
With a nearly 40% discount at The Whiteface Lodge, a family of four can escape to the only all-suite resort in the Adirondacks, which Conde Nast Traveler says is "intended to be a 'home away from home.'"
Why we love it
- The resort is named on the Conde Nast 2013 Gold List and Travel + Leisure 500 World's Best Hotels
- Families have plenty of space to unwind in a 600- to 700-square-foot suite
- 100% of subscribers enjoyed their experience; 96% would return again
- Families flock to Whiteface for the abundance of kid-friendly entertainment
- The 6 million-acre Adirondack Park, adjacent to the hotel, provides guests with miles of hiking, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing trails
The Whiteface Lodge
7 Whiteface Inn Road
Lake Placid, NY 12946
What's included & when
- $249 per night Sundays-Thursdays, Oct. 14 - Dec. 19; +$40 weekends
- $269 per night Sundays-Thursdays through Oct. 13
- Upgraded one-bedroom suite accommodations
- $50 dining credit
- 20% discount on services at the 5,800-square-foot spa
The resort is less than 20 minutes from Whiteface Mountain -- former host of two Winter Olympic Games and home to the greatest vertical drop east of the Rockies.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-903-4045 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 17-18; Nov. 27-30. A two-night minimum stay is required on Dec. 7, 14. A resort fee of $25 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms