By Travelzoo Staff
"Defined by rolling hills, shady valleys and historic villages," southern Vermont rewards visitors by being "both rugged and lovely" (Frommer's). Castle Hill Resort and Spa offers Travelzoo readers an exclusive package for two that saves nearly 60% on current rates.
Why we love it
- Visit Sundays-Thursdays through Dec. 19 for a one-night stay for $129. Two-night weekend retreats are $359. Visit during peak fall foliage time, Oct. 1-3 or 6-10, by using the two-night option.
- Check into a castle room in the English Tudor-style main mansion, which was originally the country estate for a former governor in the early 1900s. Or make it a family getaway in a Condo Hotel Suite for up to two adults and two children with a sitting area and sofa-bed in newer buildings speckled among the property's pine forests.
- Bookings come with two $25 credits toward two 50-minute massages at the Aveda Spa. Or combine the credits toward the purchase of a romantic couples massage. Guests also get $25 to use toward a prix fixe, three-course dinner for two in the wood-paneled Castle Restaurant dining room.
- Visitors can watch flowers bloom and leaves change on the resort's grounds, designed by the son of the architect who laid out Central Park. New England charm continues across the area's 15 covered bridges on the way to Buttermilk Falls in Okemo State Forest.
Castle Hill Resort and Spa
2910 Vermont 103
Proctorsville, VT 05149
What's included & when
- July 21, 2013 - Dec. 19, 2013
- Vermont Green Mountains retreat for 2 at Castle Hill Resort and Spa at nearly 60% off
- $129 per night in a historic Castle Queen room or Condo Hotel Suite, Sundays-Thursdays
- $359 for 2 nights, arriving Fridays-Saturdays as well as stays Oct. 1-3 & 6-10
- $25 credit toward a gourmet, 3-course prix fixe dinner for 2
- 2 $25 credits toward 2 50-minute massages or 1 couples massage
- Travel through Dec. 19
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 888-764-6836 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 4-5, 11-13. Dinner is not available on: July 27; Aug. 17; Sept. 14, 20-21, 28 (value of dining credit will be forfeited). Specific room type must be decided when selecting stay dates. Not all room types may be available on all dates; inquire when calling. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms