By Travelzoo Staff
Defined as "The Gate City" of New Hampshire, Nashua is a "charming, old-fashioned community" where the "low-key downtown has classic redbrick buildings along the Nashua River," according to Fodor's. With this exclusively negotiated Travelzoo deal, guests can stay behind castle walls in a Tudor-style fortress where rates are slashed by more than 45%. Visit daily through February, including weekends, for $99 per night.
Why we love it
- The Radisson Hotel Nashua has received the royal treatment of makeovers with a $15 million renovation, making this castle retreat fit for a king. Upon arrival, guests can enjoy complimentary welcome drinks for two before retreating to their newly refurbished room. Begin the morning with the smell of fresh brewed coffee and banana foster French toast with a complimentary hot breakfast for two.
- Guarding 16 acres of land, this castle boasts beautiful grounds where guests can roam amid gardens and a picturesque lake featuring a fountain display. Guests can also indulge in a day of pampering at the on-site spa or a dip in the hotel's indoor pool.
- A sense of calmness sweeps over the quaint town of Nashua that makes visitors want to walk two steps slower to enjoy what CNNMoney Magazine has dubbed "One of the Best Places to Live in America." Discover the history of Nashua at the Florence H. Speare Memorial Museum, or take advantage of New Hampshire's no-sales-tax policy at Nashua's Pheasant Lane Mall or Merrimack Premium Outlets. Additional local attractions include Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Canobie Lake Park and the Nashoba Valley Ski Area.
Radisson Hotel Nashua
11 Tara Boulevard
Nashua, NH 03062
What's included & when
- Nov. 12, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
- Retreat to the charming town of Nashua in southeast New Hampshire -- called that state's "Gate City" by Fodor's
Stay at the Radisson Hotel Nashua, built in a Tudor castle style and completing a $15 million renovation
$99 for a 1-night stay in a newly renovated room (reg. $129)
Buffet breakfast for 2 (reg. $35)
2 welcome cocktails (reg. $20)
Travel through February, including weekends
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then use the special booking link that will be provided on your voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 31. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms