By Metra Farrari
Slip down a Midtown Manhattan side street to The Blakely -- which Michelin Guide says "feels like a classic New York residence" -- and save more than 30%.
Why we love it
- Each room at this boutique property is nearly twice the size of typical NYC hotel rooms and is outfitted with a kitchenette and marble bathroom with deep soaking tub
- Continental breakfast for two is served at the on-site restaurant, Abboccato, where "food has a polished, uptown elegance" (New York Magazine)
- The hotel is four blocks south of the rambling pastures of Central Park and less than two blocks west of the glimmering shop fronts of Fifth Avenue
The Blakely New York
136 West 55th Street
Manhattan, NY 10019
What's included & when
- Daily Dec. 17 - Feb. 28 and Thursdays-Mondays March 1-24; blackout dates apply
- $199 per night for two in a Deluxe King or Queen room
- Includes complimentary breakfast and free Wi-Fi
If you order one concierge service through the hotel's Conzerge Services
, you will earn 10% off at The Blakely's restaurant, Abboccato.
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this deal, the following dates are now sold out: Dec. 20-21; Jan. 1-4. Not available on: Dec. 26-31; Jan. 30-31; Feb. 1-3. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation online, or call the hotel directly at 212-245-1800 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. All reservations must be made by Dec. 30, 2013. Once booked, this rate is nonrefundable and cannot be cancelled. Not valid for group reservations or extended stays. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms