By Lisa Chung
Visit Sounds of Brazil -- the city's longest running Brazilian night -- for a night of dinner, dancing and live music for more than 55% off.
Why we love it
- This New York Magazine Critics' Pick features samba, salsa and reggae
- Earns 4 stars on TripAdvisor and is a Late Night Find on OpenTable
- Time Out says this spot is "hopping" and notes the "sharp-looking clientele"
- Saturdays feature live Brazilian music and Samba dance lessons
Sept. 5 - Nov. 29, 2014; Fridays-Saturdays
Sounds of Brazil (SOBs)
204 Varick St.
(at W. Houston St.)
New York, NY 10014
- For $65 (reg. $146), enjoy dinner, music and dancing
Dinner from the prix fixe menu includes: (mobile users tap here)
Two glasses of red or white sangria
Go with friends: A group of four with this deal can go for $125 (reg. 292)
The fine print
Valid Fridays and Saturdays during merchant's operating dinner hours. Reservations required and must be made for 6:30-7:30 p.m.; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; tax and 20% gratuity will be applied on the amount you paid for the voucher and any additional purchases made on site. Limit one voucher per table. Limit one purchase per person; may buy five additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
See all terms