By Lisa Chung
One of the best ways to really get to know a city is on foot. Explore Manhattan's storied neighborhoods with Walk About New York for half off regular prices.
Why we love it
- Earns rave reviews on TripAdvisor (5 out of 5 stars)
- Owner and tour guide Phil has lived and explored in the city for more than 34 years
- Learn fun facts and hear fascinating tales on one of four tours
- Tours are no larger than 20 people each
Through Jan. 30, 2015
Walk About New York
Starting points vary by tour
New York, NY 10011
- For $15 (reg. $30), select your two-and-a-half- to three-hour tour of choice, options include:
Five Square and a Circle: Manhattan's biggest squares, including Union Square Park, Madison Square Park and Times Square
Central Park Walking Tour: General Sherman Monument, Literary Walk, Alice in Wonderland sculpture, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis reservoir and more
Subway Art Tour: Shuttle from Greenwich Village to Central Park and back down through New York's subway stations that are adorned with interesting mosaics
View all tour options here
Two people can go on the tour for $29 (reg. $60); four people go for $59 (reg. $120)
- Note: Wear your walking shoes: The Central Park Walking Tour route has hills and stairs; the Subway Art Tour route involves stairs.
Tours are subject to weather conditions. In inclement or rainy weather, all tours will be replaced with the Subway Art Tour.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Email email@example.com with name, contact number, voucher number and preferred tour date. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (contact merchant for specific date restrictions). Subject to weather conditions. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms