By Amanda Retzer
Bring your vacations to life with a glossy 20-page photo book for more than 65% off from Shutterfly, voted best website to create a photo book (Good Housekeeping).
Why we love it
- Easily create the book directly online -- no software download necessary
- Professionally designed page ideas and layouts are available, such as "Bon Voyage"
- Each page fits up to 25 photos
- Add, move and resize photos, plus insert text, graphic art and more
- Upload from your computer, Shutterfly account, Facebook or Instagram
April 8, 2014 - June 15, 2014 (11:59 p.m. PT); see "How to book" for instructions
- $10 for an 8x8, 20-page hard-photo-cover photo book (reg. $29.99)
$17 for an 8x11, 20-page hard-photo-cover photo book (reg. $39.99)
Note: Shipping charges and sales tax are not included, both of which are paid during checkout on the Shutterfly website.
Try Shutterfly's Photo Story for iPad
app -- now you can make a photo book right from your iPad. No matter where you are, create your book online or offline.
The fine print
Redeem starting April 8, 2014, through June 15, 2014 (11:59 p.m. PT). Taxes, shipping and handling will apply beyond the price of this voucher (shipping/handling is $7.99 for the 8x8 book and $8.99 for the 8x11 book in the U.S. and $6.99 in Canada; tax varies). Offer cannot be redeemed more than once per account and/or billing address. Limit one voucher purchase per person. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. To redeem the offer, you must have or create a Shutterfly account, and enter the code in your account. Once purchased from Travelzoo, the voucher is non-refundable. All sales are final. Call Shutterfly directly at 888-225-7159 or email email@example.com with any questions on your order.
See all terms