By Travelzoo Staff
"If you dig sliders [and] shakes ...Chopped and Iron Chef champion Madison Cowan's Slide is for you," says New York Magazine.
Why we love it
- "Sleek West Village burger lounge" with "sweet" back patio (NY Mag)
- Deals for dinner or brunch with cocktails
- Gourmet sliders designed by "Iron Chef" winner Madison Cowan
- Try chicken & waffle sliders and spiked milkshakes
Sept. 13, 2013 - Oct 26, 2013
174 Bleecker St.
New York, NY 10012
- Two slider plates with three mini burgers each, such as the Slide classic with Pat LaFrieda beef and manchego cheese, a crab cake BLT or the chicken and waffle slider with maple bourbon pear butter
- An order of fries, like the Parmesan, garlic and herb wedge fries or the bacon fat fries with chili salt, cumin and shaved dark chocolate
- Two beers, glasses of wine, cocktails or spiked shakes (up to $13 each), like the Sweet Home Alabama with butter pecan ice cream, Jim Beam and candied pecans or the Salted Dulce de Leche with caramel ice cream, Oregon lager and caramel
- For $25 (reg. $56), get brunch for two including two entrees -- such as steak and eggs Benedict or walnut-crusted French toast -- plus two cocktails (bloody marys, mimosas or screwdrivers) per person
The fine print
Valid for dinner or brunch only. Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays only. Phone reservations required. No online reservations. May buy an additional 10 vouchers as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Please tip on the full value; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms