By Eddy Rivera
Travelzoo subscribers say Stecchino is "the place to be" for brunch with its "absolutely delicious" food, "unbelievable" mimosas and "exceptional" service.
Why we love it
- The "entree plates don’t disappoint" (New York Magazine)
- A recent Travelzoo visitor raves about the staff: "The way they care for you is amazing"
- Zagat highlights the "exposed-brick walls and luxuriously upholstered booths"
- Earns a 4.5-star Urbanspoon rating
Sept. 14, 2013 - Dec. 8, 2013; Saturday-Sunday
765 9th Ave.
New York, NY 10019
- For $29 (reg. $67), diners can select nearly everything on the brunch menu
Two entrees, like short rib hash or ricotta and blueberry pancakes (up to $13.50 each)
Unlimited mimosas or well drinks; try a strawberry or peach mimosa ($20 each)
Note: Dishes not included in this deal may be purchased at a supplemental charge and there is a 90-minute time limit for seating
The fine print
Brunch is served Saturdays and Sundays only from 11:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Dishes not included in this deal may be purchased at a supplemental charge (paid directly to merchant). There is a 90-minute time limit for seating. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms