By Lisa Chung
Enjoy a night on the town at Fatta Cuckoo, a Lower East Side gem with an "amazing atmosphere" as described by Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- "Tasty cocktails keep things lively" at this LES favorite (New York Magazine)
- Zagat rates it "very good to excellent" (21), noting its charm and personable staff
- Includes any of the innovative cocktails and appetizers on the regular menu
April 17, 2014 - Oct. 17, 2014; Closed Mondays
63 Clinton St.
(between Rivington & Stanton St.)
New York, NY 10002
- For $29 (reg. $78), two can enjoy cocktails and appetizers at Fatta Cuckoo
- Any two appetizers, such as buratta with pistachio pesto, tomatoes and olive-bread crostini and lamb-and-veal meatballs with porcini mushrooms over Parmesan cream sauce
- Any four cocktails, such as Tequila Mockingbird with chili- and orange-infused Mezcal, Aperol and lime or a lemon-infused vodka with basil, lime and sugar
- For $45, turn this into a dinner for two with any one appetizer, two entrees (up to $18 each), one side and two cocktails, regularly $81
Make it an evening with the award-winning show "Stomp
" at the nearby Orpheum Theater, located a short walk or cab ride away. Travelzoo subscribers can save 45% on tickets.
The fine print
Update: Fatta Cuckoo will no longer continue its dinner service Sept. 30, 2014. The restaurant will only be open for brunch starting Oct. 1, 2014. Valid April 17, 2014 - October 17, 2014; during merchant's operating hours; closed Mondays. Valid for any appetizers and drinks; dinner voucher is valid for entrees up to $18. Phone reservations required; subject to availability. No OpenTable reservations. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions).
See all terms