By Travelzoo Staff
The Poconos region in Pennsylvania makes for a "beautifully natural getaway at any time during the four seasons," says Lonely Planet. Experience it this fall and winter with a deal at the upscale Bushkill Inn and Conference Center.
Why we love it
- Save more than 45% on a family Poconos escape
- Includes daily travel over peak fall foliage season
- The resort is located across from Bushkill Falls, dubbed the "Niagara of Pennsylvania"
- Guests have access to a host of family-friendly activities including archery, paddleboats, tennis and escorted hiking
- Ride the resort's complimentary shuttle within five miles of the property (based on availability)
Bushkill Inn and Conference Center
159 Pocmont Loop
Bushkill, PA 18324
What's included & when
- Travel Sept. 30 - Dec. 22
- For $119 per night, stay in a room with two queen beds
$35 spa credit and $25 food credit
Waived $10 resort fee
The fine print
Update: Oct. 18-20 are no longer available. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-200-2978 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 10-13; Nov. 26-30; Dec. 1-9. A resort fee of $10 per night is included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms