By Travelzoo Staff
Veiled by the grounds of the United States Military Academy at West Point in upstate New York is the historic Thayer Hotel that offers "ethereal Hudson River views" (per Fodor's) and a regal deal with nearly 40% in savings.
Why we love it
- The hotel displays the romantic trappings of a medieval fortress
- Boasts a rooftop lounge, an indoor pub, and an upscale restaurant that Frommer's notes "as one of the best in the area"
- Guests have access to the West Point Museum, known as the oldest and largest public military collection in the western hemisphere, and the Academy's 18-hole golf course
- Victor Constant Ski Slope at West Point is a 10-minute drive away
- Designer stores are a 25-minute drive away at the popular Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
The Thayer Hotel at West Point
674 Thayer Road
West Point, NY 10996
What's included & when
- $99/night Sundays-Thursdays Dec. 1 - Jan. 16; +$20-$50 fall dates
- For $99 per night, stay Sundays-Thursdays Dec. 1 - Jan. 16
Arrive Sundays-Thursdays, Sept. 9 - Nov. 28 for $149
Friday-Saturday stays Nov. 2 - Dec. 28 are $119
Purchase multiple vouchers for a longer stay
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 845-446-4731, ext. 1, to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 8-9; Dec. 31. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms