By Lisa Chung
Val El Salon & Spa is a "neighborhood gem" that offers "luxury" on the Upper East Side (Examiner).
Why we love it
- Saves 65% on an hour-long massage
- Past Travelzoo guests say the massages were "enjoyable" and "relaxing"
- Offers flexibility in scheduling: The spa is open seven days a week, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
May 19, 2014 - Nov. 30, 2014
Val El Salon & Spa
1291 1st Ave.
(between 69th & 70th St.)
New York, NY 10021
- For $45 (reg. $130), unwind with a 60-minute massage
- Choose either Swedish or deep tissue massages
- Or for $99 (reg. $200), extend your spa experience with a 60-minute massage and 30-minute Business facial with a cleanse, exfoliation and mask
The fine print
Valid May 19, 2014-Nov. 30, 2014 during merchant's operating hours. Appointments required; subject to availability. Call to make an appointment; reference voucher. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms