By Amy Thompson
Malbec & Tango "offers a taste of some of Argentina's most famous delights" (WSJ). Save 45% on a night for two with tickets to a show and a bottle of wine.
Why we love it
- 4 stars on OpenTable and a Diners' Choice award for notable wine list
- Owner Juan Fabbri is a 25-time winner of the Martín Fierro Award
- Show features a live band, an international cast of performers and elaborate costumes
- "An immense, bi-level lair of wine, Argentine deliciousness and furious dancing" (UrbanDaddy)
Jan. 27, 2014 - April 16, 2014
Malbec and Tango House
428 Lafayette St.
(between Astor Pl & 4th St.)
New York, NY 10003
- For $99 (reg. $200), enjoy a night out for two at this NoHo hot spot
Two tickets of your choice (select any section) to the 8 p.m. show
A bottle of wine (up to $60) with a choice from a menu of rotating selections
The fine print
Valid Jan. 27, 2014 - April 16, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Wine will be served at Tango House.
See all terms