By Amy Thompson
"A welcoming vibe prevails" at Padre Figlio in Midtown, which Zagat praises for its "reliable" Italian fare. Save more than 50% on dinner for two.
Why we love it
- New York Magazine raves about the "flawless" fare
- OpenTable Diners' Choice Winner for Seafood
- The father/son duo "make you feel at home" (Zagat)
Jan. 16, 2014 - July 16, 2014
310 East 44th St.
New York, NY 10017
- For $65 (reg. $140), diners can enjoy an Italian meal with a range from the menu
A shared appetizer, like salmon carpaccio or jumbo shrimp cocktail (up to $21)
- A shared side, like broccoli rabe or steak fries (up to $10)
Two entrees, with choices like lobster ravioli or 8 oz. filet mignon (up to $39 each)
Two desserts, like the chocolate mousse cake or tiramisu
Two coffee, cappuccino or tea beverages
The fine print
Valid Jan. 16, 2014 - July 16, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Must make reservations by phone; online reservations not accepted. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Closed Sundays. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the bill. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms