By Annie England
The New Yorker says chef Julian Medina has a "transformative effect on familiar dishes," and Zagat rates his "delectable" Latin cuisine "very good to excellent" (24).
Why we love it
- "Stylish, upbeat" West Village spot serving "inventive Pan-Latin fare" (Zagat)
- 100% positive feedback from Travelzoo guests
- New York Magazine's Gael Greene "loved" Medina's "fabulous" cuisine
Sept. 17, 2013 - Dec. 5, 2013, Sunday - Thursday
Yerba Buena Perry
1 Perry St.
New York, NY 10014
- For $59 (reg. $96), two can dine at this West Village favorite
Any two appetizers, like the tuna tartar taquitos or pork belly arepas, called the Best of New York (NY Mag)
- Two entrees (up to $27 each), such as beef short ribs or suckling pig with sunchoke-black truffle puree (the black cod can be purchased for an additional $5; the rib eye is an additional $11)
Any dessert to share, like a dulce de leche crepe, with one scoop of ice cream
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Valid Sunday-Thursday only. If you wish to purchase the black cod entree, an additional $5 will be added to your bill; the rib eye steak may be purchased for an additional $11. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Please tip on the full value; 18% - 20% is customary for good service. Valid at Perry Street location only.
See all terms