By Eddy Rivera
The New York Times says it best: “How can you miss with a shop and cafe devoted entirely to bacon, mainly in sweets?” Save nearly 60% at Baconery.
Why we love it
- Featured on Travel Channel's "Food Paradise"
- UrbanDaddy: "When you’ll go here: possibly every day for the rest of your ... life"
- "A new twist on bacon" (WABC-TV)
- Choose from an assortment of cookies, brownies, croissants and more
Aug. 29, 2013 - Feb. 23, 2014
911 Columbus Ave.
New York, NY 10025
- For $12 (reg. $29), dine inside the cafe or carry out
Any two baked goods; BlackBook Magazine recommends the chocolate-bacon-peanut butter cookie
Any two drinks; try bacon hot chocolate or opt for something a bit more subdued like soda, tea or water
- Three maple bacon lollipops known as "man bait"
Baconery is located steps from Central Park in the Upper West Side. Order to-go and enjoy a picnic.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms